One of my favorite places...

Monday, July 22, 2024

 President Biden has dropped out of the race.  What is going to happen now?  I have not got the faintest idea, but here is what I think some of the most powerful people in the Democratic Party are trying to do.

Put Kamala up for failure as a candidate sooner rather than later and replace her with someone who has a better chance of beating The Donald, the challenge being to make the switch in time to organize a real electoral effort.  The question being "WHO?"  

My guess continues to be Michele Obama, with the understanding being that Barack would be just off stage right.

I'm not claiming that I have any specific information suggesting this.  It is based entirely on guesswork and there is absolutely no reason to believe that it would be easy to do, even if my hunch were to be correct.  I should also add that I would not see the development as being a good one for the country.  I remain a severe critic of the Obama years, not because Obama is a bad man, but rather because his policies are not good for the nation.




No comments: